Employee Relations Specialist II
--Fair Trade Outsourcing--
One Lorton Building, Ledesma Street, Iloilo City, Iloilo ,, Philippines
Who we are:
Fair Trade Outsourcing™ (FTO) is a fast-growing BPO company and fair trade outsourcing center that provides impact sourcing work for companies worldwide.
Our main office is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with a global network of delivery centers in the Philippines, Mexico, and Ghana.
In the Philippines, we already have four centers with more than a hundred employees in each site.
We are a Fair Trade Outsourcing Center Company that delivers superior results for clients by valuing our agents, ensuring their safety, and improving their economic welfare.
We seek to reduce global poverty and economic insecurity by creating sustainable middle-class employment, eventually growing a new generation of capital owners from wage earners.
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
• Graduate of Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Management, Behavioral Science, Industrial Science, Political Science, Law, Information Technology, Information System, Social Sciences, Community Development, or equivalent;
• Must have exposure to various clerical processes and other administrative tasks;
• Being Licensed as a Psychometrician is an advantage
• Data Privacy certification is an advantage;
• Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH) certification is an advantage;
• Lean Six Sigma certification is an advantage;
• Must possess strong and excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills;
• Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done;
• Must possess superior communication skills and the ability to communicate large and complex changes;
• Open to fresh graduates/passers;
• Must be willing to work in ILOILO CITY;
You'll report to: Human Resources Manager
Location: One Lorton Building, Ledesma St., Iloilo City
Service Incentive, Solo Parent, Paternity, Maternity, VAWC, Magna Carta
Above minimum wage salary, COLA (Cost Of Living Adjustment), Financial Assistance (Catastrophic Fund), Referral Incentives
Social Security System, PhilHealth, PAG-IBIG, Shift differential, premium pay, 13th-month pay
English Proficiency Directed Training, Zero Interest Microloan for business
Zero Interest Motorcycle loan
Vacation, Sick, Solo Parent, VAWC, Quarantine, and Bereavement leaves