--Fair Trade Outsourcing--
Calle Trigésimo Sexta #1814, Chihuahua, JAL C.P. 31020, Mexico
Who we are:
Fair Trade Outsourcing™ (FTO) is a fast-growing BPO company and fair trade outsourcing center that provides impact sourcing work for companies worldwide.
Our main office is in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with a global network of delivery centers in the Philippines, Mexico, and Ghana.
In the Philippines, we already have four centers with more than a hundred employees in each site.
We are a Fair Trade Outsourcing Center Company that delivers superior results for clients by valuing our agents, ensuring their safety, and improving their economic welfare.
We seek to reduce global poverty and economic insecurity by creating sustainable middle-class employment, eventually growing a new generation of capital owners from wage earners.
The Role: IT Support Technician
SUMMARY: Under general supervision, provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all computer users. The job requires problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by step solutions; clearly communicate technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner; provide one-on-one end-user training as needed; assist Network Technicians; troubleshoot network printer problems; pass more complex end-user problems on to higher ranked personnel; conduct hardware and software inventory database maintenance and reporting; and perform related work as required.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS:
- Operating in a 24/7 rotation schedule with flexibility
- Physically moving IT equipment and resources
- Inventorying IT equipment & entering inventory
- Assisting with basic IT functions
- Handling IT service requests via service tickets, email, and chat. Escalation of tickets to senior IT roles as and when necessary.
- Perform account maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, user account provisioning, software patching/installation
- Install, assemble, and configure computers, monitors, network devices and peripherals such as printers, scanners, switches, and related hardware.
- Use specialized help desk support software to take control of end-users' computers to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex issues
- Basic network and firewall troubleshooting. Router/switches/wireless access points, and basics of structured cabling.
- Understanding of basic WAN concepts such as IP addressing, DNS services, etc.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to workstation architecture, integration design and system configuration
- Software installation and troubleshooting
- Helps maintain laptop and workstation patching and AV levels.
- Processes IT related hardware, networking, and software requests or procurements.
- On time deployment of Workstations and any other IT related assets that are required by the support and operations departments both on-site and WFH (Work from Home).
- Handles the retrieval, functionality assessment and documentation process of any IT related assets that were released to employees.
- Adheres to our Data privacy policies and procedures.
- CCTV system procurement, installation, operation, maintenance, and management.
- Maintains the physical organization and orderliness of all IT assets that are deployed on site and in storage
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10/11 in a domain environment.
- Ability to solve computer problems with available technical hardware and skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively using speaking, hearing, and writing skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, staff, and external contacts.
- Knowledge of telecommunications (voice) and Networking a plus.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and make the best possible solution.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to properly document processes and inventory and keep them up to date.
You'll report to: Senior IT Specialist
Team: Information Technology
Location: Iloilo Site 1 (Main) - One Lorton Building, Ledesma St., Iloilo City (beside PNB Ledesma)
Start date: As soon as possible
Philhealth, SSS Benefits, PAG-IBIG, 13th Month Pay Bonus, & COLA
Brand-name products and services in categories like travel, electronics, health, fitness, cellular, and more
Vacation Leaves, Sick Leaves, Quarantine, VAWC Leaves, & Solo Parent Leaves
Save on commute
Free Shuttle Service (Carpool)
Across Robinsons Place Iloilo, beside PNB Ledesma and across RCBC Ledesma